Are you looking to make your shipping labels stand out? Before you start designing, consider some of these beautiful label ideas for your shipping labels.
Shipping labels are often the last place that we look for elegance. However, you can make your packages stand out with beautiful shipping labels. There are a wide variety of different ideas that you can put into your design. If you have a colorful logo, some elegant artwork, or beautiful font, you should consider adding these to your shipping labels. Let’s take a look at a few ways that you can create elegance with your shipping labels. Once you have your design ready, simply let us know at Laser Inkjet Labels with a sample request. Once you approve your samples, we can print them and make sure that you have elegant shipping labels ready at your fulfillment warehouse. All of our major label sizes work with your laser inkjet printer and are options that work well for the major shippers.
One of the ways that you can get a customized label is by using a larger label size. For example, you can get label sizes from Laser Inkjet Labels that are 8.5” by 5.5”, 4″ x 3.33″ and Click-n-Ship® sizes . These types of labels are convenient for Stamps.com®, Ebay®, PayPal® and USPS Click-n-Ship® shipping software. Some ideas for your design might include:
- Including a colorful logo along with the relevant shipping information.
- Adding some colorful imagery, along with social media links and a link to your website.
- Using a QR code to let people find your website again after opening their package.
- Adding some discount codes or promotions to reward people for being a customer.
Integrated shipping labels are a popular way to streamline your label design, but also include extra space for giving your customers a message with some added value. Laser InkJet Labels offers several different sizes of integrated shipping labels. These include the 6.8125” x 4.75”, the 7.5” x 5.125”, the 2” x 3.5”, and the 2.75” x 3.5” sizes. Here are some ideas to make beautiful integrated labels:
- Have the packing slip be a thank you note.
- Include discount codes or QR codes for frequently returning customers.
- Your packing slip component could also include some stickers that go along with your brand.
- Include some information related to your brand. If you sell pet products, you could include some tips for pet care, as an example.
Some of the different sizes that we carry leave a little bit of room for you to experiment with color. Instead of just having your company name or logo, you can experiment with a border that uses different tones of color that are associated with your brand.
We have a wide variety of additional label sizes and types that you can customize for your packaging. For example, we have circle labels ranging in sizes from .5” all the way up to 1”. These labels can be affixed to your boxes, even though you can’t use them as the default shipping label. Here are how some shippers use these labels to create beautiful packing experiences for their customers:
- Add a brief personalized message to your customers before they open their box.
- Indicate to shippers that the items in a box are fragile or let carriers know which way the box should be oriented.
- Include a brand slogan that your customers might recognize.
- If a larger box has several items, such as for assembly, these items can be coordinated with circular labels.
- If your product has a unique guarantee, such as being cruelty-free, vegan, or environmentally friendly, circle labels with these product guarantees are a great way to show it on the shipping and packaging.
Another idea is to make sure that your shipping labels have specialized instructions for your customers. Let’s say that you’re shipping perishable items. On an integrated shipping label, you might want to indicate some instructions for the care and handling of these items. For clothing, you might want to consider details for washing, as well as the materials used in making them.
Your shipping labels can be designed with several different colors in mind. However, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- You must have the origin and destination addresses.
- You need to have the package weight and shipping class.
- You also will need to have the tracking number and shipping barcode.
Your font color will need to be black. There are some options for fonts. Most of the major shipping carriers recommend Sans Serif fonts for readability.
If you are looking for help creating beautiful and functional shipping labels, Laser Inkjet Labels has all the resources that you need to get started. Our design center has Inkscape software, which is totally free. We also have JPG, DOC, PDF, and EPS templates available for you in every label size. If you don’t have a design software suite, several different alternatives are available, including Canva, GIMP, and other image editing software.
Once you have designed a first draft, you might want to have a second set of eyes look at it. The next step is to request samples from Laser Inkjet Labels. Once you have a design that you like and the samples look good, you can then order a large number of labels at once. Once you have decided on a design for your shipping labels, you can make your shipping process functional and elegant, creating a wonderful shipping experience for your customers.